Art felt necklace with beautiful royal blue flower, two buds and green leaves attached to a felt stalk. The necklace is made of soft and natural merino wool and was decorated with scraps of silk fabric, glass beads and mulberry silk tops. It was produced in wet felting process. Perfect for every season. It has antiallergic clasp with metal eyelets so it is fully adjustable and fits all. The wool is fine and skin-friendly. With its lovely colors and floral design this art felt necklace will make you feel special and beautiful!
Art felt necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 59 cm (23.2 in)
Weight: 25 g (0.06 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
It is pretty similar to wet felting but makes the item more lightweight. You can nuno felt with silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool tops with your own hands. You better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you start! Nothing can replace the strong arms.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.