Chunky neckwear in red and green hand felted out of fine and very soft merino wool. This felt snood scarf has light and airy design. It is very practical addition to your wardrobe and a real handicraft for woman or teen, who appreciate both uniqueness and comfort. One size fits all. You can wear it the way you want depending on your outfit. Its long enough to wrap twice around your neck. This chunky neckwear can be a beautiful gift for someone special or for yourself.
Chunky neckwear dimensions & weight
Width: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Circumference: 154 cm (60.6 in)
Weight: 82 g (0.18 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
These small knots of wool are ephemeral and beautiful like a snowflakes. They are a perfect for handmade felt replacing glitter or sequins applied for other fabrics.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool tops with your own hands. You better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you start! Nothing can replace the strong arms.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.