Chunky neckwear in red and green hand felted out of fine and very soft merino wool. This felt snood scarf has light and airy design. It is very practical addition to your wardrobe and a real handicraft for woman or teen, who appreciate both uniqueness and comfort. One size fits all. You can wear it the way you want depending on your outfit. Its long enough to wrap twice around your neck. This chunky neckwear can be a beautiful gift for someone special or for yourself.
Chunky neckwear dimensions & weight
Width: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Circumference: 154 cm (60.6 in)
Weight: 82 g (0.18 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Silk fabrics make our scarves more lightweight and balanced. They add a mark of uniqueness to felted necklaces and brooches. And – most of all – they are from nature.
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
It is pretty similar to wet felting but makes the item more lightweight. You can nuno felt with silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.