Elegant felt necklace decorated with needle felted pattern and glass cabochons. It was made of fine merino wool, silk threads and shiny wool yarn in gray and white. Perfect jewelry for any occasion. This fiber art necklace is fastened with an aesthetic wooden button. Its wide elegant design makes it one of a kind, wearable art. Soft and nice to wear for every season. A wonderful gift for those, who love unique fiber jewelry. This elegant felt necklace is stylish craft for women.
Elegant felt necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 45 cm (17.7 in)
Width: 5-8 cm (2×3.1 in)
Weight: 30 g (0.07 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
These small knots of wool are ephemeral and beautiful like a snowflakes. They are a perfect for handmade felt replacing glitter or sequins applied for other fabrics.
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.