This hooded cowl scarf is beautifully shaped in woodland style. It is felted by hand of soft and natural merino wool and has pink silk fibers for decoration. They make it really feminine and lovely. This felt hoodie is based on a cowl scarf but has a large hood to cover your head. It is also equipped with maroon lacing letting you arrange it closer to your neck. This handmade hooded scarf will make you feel safe, warm and comfortable. In the same time – with its magic woodland design – it will make you look somewhat mysterious.
Hooded cowl scarf dimensions & weight
Height: 47 cm (18.5 in)
Width: 42 cm (16.5 in)
Depth: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Weight: 130 g (0.29 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.