This anemone brooch is one of the most extraordinary jewelry pieces in my shop. It is ocean inspired and resembles a piece of coral reef with arms or tentacles spreading in all directions. This spectacular ocean plant has a deep sea green color and tips of its arms are bright red. It has four felted beads in its center that may be kind of seeds or buds. Each is decorated with glass beads in coral red and attracts small fish and other sea creatures to come closer.
This sealife brooch is handmade in felting technique. I make it of soft merino wool and sew with beads. It is very lightweight, nice in touch and fits perfect with organic clothes. You can pin it to your outfit or to your accessories, e.g. bags and scarves. This anemone brooch looks slightly different from every angle, so each time it will give you a unique impression. If you like extraordinary trinkets, it will meet your expectations. You can also make this green felt brooch a great gift for anyone, who is passionate about seas, oceans and sea creatures. Let this tentacle jewelry lure yourself!
Anemone brooch size & weight
Brooch diameter: 9 cm (3.8 in)
Brooch weight: 16 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.