Beige brown necklace in multistrand design. This felted twist necklace is made of hand dyed, fine merino wool. It was created in wet felting technique and is one of a kind handicraft perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets this multi strand fiber necklace is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter depending on your needs. With its beautiful colors and design this beige brown necklace is a chic and eye-catching piece of women jewelry.
Beige brown necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 64 cm (25.2 in)
Weight: 53 g (0.12 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.