Beige brown necklace in multistrand design. This felted twist necklace is made of hand dyed, fine merino wool. It was created in wet felting technique and is one of a kind handicraft perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets this multi strand fiber necklace is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter depending on your needs. With its beautiful colors and design this beige brown necklace is a chic and eye-catching piece of women jewelry.
Beige brown necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 64 cm (25.2 in)
Weight: 53 g (0.12 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
With its showering nozzle bulb sprinkler lets us control a spray of water onto our work, so that we do not flood our neighbours.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interweaved with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of our most favourite decorations.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
It is pretty similar to wet felting but makes the item more lightweight. You can nuno felt with silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!