This black feather brooch is very classy but in the same time it is a piece of fallen angel jewelry. With a mixture of red and black it is pretty versatile and can be worn by anyone whereas its dark design gives it a bit of gothic style. So if you need something beautiful and breathtaking to accessorise your outfit or if your soul is as black as your coffee, you may want to take a closer look at this felted feather.
I make this black feather brooch by hand in felting technique. It consists of soft merino wool and natural silk fibers. To add some sparkles, I also decorate it with a few glass beads in matching colors. That makes this dark Goth brooch more eye-catching and artistic. You can use this black feather jewelry in any place that needs its lightness, magic and unique style. It is very easy to attach it to your clothes, bags and hats as it has two safety-pins sewn on its back. So just let yourself be tempted! With this gothic felt brooch you will attract attention and make an unforgettable impression.
Black feather brooch size & weight
Feather length: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Brooch weight: 8 g (0.02 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.