This black lace cuff is made by hand with love. Its background consists of soft hand felted merino wool and is decorated with elegant lace, which is sewn to the cuff. It makes this bracelet nice in touch and breathable in the same time. With its wide design and black lace pattern contrasting with green felt, it looks great and is a beautiful piece of jewelry perfect for casual use and for evenings. This black lace cuff is elegant and slightly gothic, designed for both women and teens. It is available in 5 sizes and finished with antique bronze clasp. For better adjustment I attach a few centimeters of jewelry chain. Measure your hand at wrist, check my sizing guide and choose the size best for you. If your hand fits two sizes, you can choose between tighter and looser fit.
Black lace cuff width & weight
Width: 6 cm (2.4 in)
Weight: 11 g (0.02 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.