Blue wool necklace made of fine and soft merino wool. Perfect for any occasion. This multistrand fiber necklace was created in wet felting technique and consists of twisted rope (felted dreadlock). It is one of a kind handicraft perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets this multi strand necklace is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter depending on your needs. With its romantic design this blue wool necklace is a chic and showy piece of women jewelry.
Blue wool necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 60 cm (23.6 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
It is pretty similar to wet felting but makes the item more lightweight. You can nuno felt with silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.