Bohemian felt necklace with original twisted design made of soft merino wool. Perfect for every season. This bohemian fiber necklace consists of many hand felted and twisted ropes gathered into a multi strand bundle. It has a bronze clasp, which can be adjusted a little bit in each direction. The necklace is soft and nice to wear. It can be a great gift for your friend. Thanks to its original mix of colors and gypsy design this bohemian felt necklace is a beautiful piece of modern felt jewelry for women.
Bohemian felt necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 50 cm (19.7 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.