This boho cuff bracelet is made by hand of felt and lace in lilac, purple and coral tones. Its felted background consists of natural merino wool, making this wide cuff breathable and nice to the skin. Beautiful lace is sewn to felted cuff and makes it a piece of fiber art. This wide boho bracelet is perfect for casual use, for evenings and dates. It is designed for both women and teens and may be a nice gift for someone you love or for yourself. This boho cuff bracelet is available in 5 sizes. It is finished with antique bronze clasp. For better adjustment I attach a few centimeters of jewelry chain. Measure your hand at wrist, check my sizing guide and choose the size best for you. If your hand fits two sizes, you can choose between tighter and looser fit.
Boho cuff bracelet width & weight
Width: 7 cm (2.8 in)
Weight: 10 g (0.02 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!