Bold necklace made of thick felted ropes in pink, purple, yellow and blue. Ropes are hand felted of soft merino wool. They are gathered into a thick bundle, twisted and attached to a silver clasp. This modern necklace is soft and nice to wear, suitable for any occasion. It has a spacer and can be adjusted to your needs. If you love one of a kind jewerly, it is created for you. With its pastel colors it is really beautiful and very feminine.
Bold necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference (without spacer): 66 cm (26 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool tops with your own hands. You better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you start! Nothing can replace the strong arms.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.