This brown felt brooch has a classic flower shape and beautiful coffee colors. It consists of superfine merino wool but I also use natural silk fibers and a piece of silk fabric with leopard print to decorate its petals. Natural materials make this flower brooch friendly to the skin, whereas its beige and brown colors make it look lovely with natural fabrics, e.g. linen, wool and cotton.
This cappuccino brooch is hand felted. I make it by myself and equip it with an antiallergic clasp. This will let you easilly attach it to all your clothes, scarves and bags. If you have a lot of beige in your wardrobe and need a jewelry that gently completes the colors of the outfit, this brown felt brooch will be just perfect for you! With its flower design it is very versatile and you will love to wear it for many occassions. This fiber jewelry will be also a perfect gift for ladies who are fans of coffee tones.
Size & weight of brown felt brooch
Flower diameter: 14 cm (5.5 in)
Weight: 9 g (0.02 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.