This brown nuno felt scarf is made by hand. It consists of airy and transparent crinkled silk chiffon and superfine Australian merino wool. I decorated it with a bit of natural silk fibers as well. Thanks to these natural materials the scarf is breathable and very lightweight, perfect to wear when the weather is getting cool and windy. Its colors make it great for late summer and autumn. Having it on your neck, you will be able to enjoy the last rays of sun. As you can see in the pictures, the scarf is mostly brown, but it has an expressive pattern made of red, orange and apricot wool. This makes it distinctive and dynamic, so if you love eye-catching designs, you may want to have it in your wardrobe soon. There is only one piece of this scarf available and I will send it to the first lucky buyer.
Brown nuno felt scarf dimensions & weight
Length: 150 cm (59 in)
Width: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Weight: 60 g (0.13 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (I enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.