This brown nuno felt wrap or large shawl has a leaf shape and is made of materials in autumn colors: brown, beige and rust. This is one of a kind fall handicraft made in nuno felting process. It consists of fine, soft and cozy merino wool and natural silk fabric. To make it even more beautiful, I decorated it with mulberry silk fibers. Large size and amazing colors will make this unique autumn scarf a great complement to your outwear. It is elegant and luxury accessory perfect for ladies who love nature and autumn leaves. It will make you look gorgeous during chilly evenings.
Brown nuno felt wrap dimensions & weight
Length: 180 cm (70.9 in)
Width: 34 cm (13.4 in)
Weight: 131 g (0.29 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.