Charcoal neck warmer for women
This charcoal neck warmer is perfect for women, who love natural and comfortable accessories but want to have something unique in their wardrobes. I make it by hand of superfine merino wool and silk fabric. I combine these two materials in nuno felting technique, using silk as a base. After covering it with dark wool fibers, I add a nice floral pattern with green stalk, red flowers and some silk fibers for decoration. To help you wrap this nuno felted collar arround your neck, I accessorize it with a lovely red flower brooch. You can pin it in any place you want and it will make you look really attractive.
This charcoal neck warmer is lightweight and breathable. It makes it just perfect for autumn and winter. It will keep you warm and let you feel compatible with nature. Thanks to dark gray design it will fit any outfit and match every situation. As it consists of natural fibers, it is also very nice in touch and friendly to the skin. So, if you are looking for a dark neck wrap, this felt scarf may be a perfect choice for you.
Scarf length: 67 cm (26.4 in)
Scarf width: 22 cm (8.7 in)
Brooch diameter: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Weight: 55 g (0.12 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.