This cherry blossom brooch is a unique piece of floral jewelry. It has a shape of a tree branch with pink flowers, fresh buds and a cute spring leaf. As it imitates nature, its style can be defined as woodland or rustic. You can use this twig brooch as a feminine jewelry for spring but – as flower design is always trendy – it will be also perfect for any romantic occasion during the year. It looks really lovely and will give your outfit a sweet touch.
I make this cherry blossom pin in felting technique. It consists of natural merino wool and is decorated with silk fibers and glass pearls. It is lightweight, nice in touch and has a safety-pin in the back. You can easily attach it to your blouse, dress or bag, giving yourself a note of freshness and romantic charm. If you like delicate flowers, this cherry blossom brooch will be just perfect for you. Try it yourself or give it to someone you love – it will be a lovely gift for your mother, sister and friend too.
Cherry blossom brooch size & weight
Twig length: 15 cm (5.9 in)
Brooch weight: 8 g (0.02 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.