Twisted wool necklace with original design made of hand dyed, fine merino wool in turquoise, russet and purple. It was made in wet felting technique and consists of twisted felted ribbons. This ribbon necklace is one of a kind handicraft. It is perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets it is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter depending on your needs. With its beautiful colors and twisted design it is a chic and showy piece of women jewelry.
Twisted wool necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 65 cm (25.6 in)
Weight: 53 g (0.12 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.