Dark gray cowl scarf for women
This dark gray cowl scarf is perfect for women, who love flowers and feeling of comfort. I make it by hand of charcoal merino wool and silk fabric with blue and pink flowers. I combine these two materials in nuno felting technique and add natural silk fibers for decoration. This gives the scarf a unique look and beautiful wrinkled texture.
This nuno felt snood has a tubular shape and is a bit wider at the bottom. It fits all sizes and will make you warm from autumn to spring. Its loose design and breathable materials prevent overheating, so you can also wear it as a protection against cold wind, even when it starts to get warm.
With its flower motif, this dark gray cowl scarf offers femininity and versatility at the same time. It will fit any outfit and match every situation. Plus, wearing it is really simple. You just put it through your head and that’s it! No wrapping or tying – you are ready to go out. So, if you care about your time and convenience and love natural handmade accessories, you just need this tube scarf in your wardrobe.
Circumference at the top: 54 cm (21.3 in)
Circumference at the bottom: 76 cm (29.9 in)
Cowl height: 26 cm (10.2 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.