Dark gray cowl scarf for women
This dark gray cowl scarf is perfect for women, who love flowers and feeling of comfort. I make it by hand of charcoal merino wool and silk fabric with blue and pink flowers. I combine these two materials in nuno felting technique and add natural silk fibers for decoration. This gives the scarf a unique look and beautiful wrinkled texture.
This nuno felt snood has a tubular shape and is a bit wider at the bottom. It fits all sizes and will make you warm from autumn to spring. Its loose design and breathable materials prevent overheating, so you can also wear it as a protection against cold wind, even when it starts to get warm.
With its flower motif, this dark gray cowl scarf offers femininity and versatility at the same time. It will fit any outfit and match every situation. Plus, wearing it is really simple. You just put it through your head and that’s it! No wrapping or tying – you are ready to go out. So, if you care about your time and convenience and love natural handmade accessories, you just need this tube scarf in your wardrobe.
Circumference at the top: 54 cm (21.3 in)
Circumference at the bottom: 76 cm (29.9 in)
Cowl height: 26 cm (10.2 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.