This designer necklace is inspired with artistic creativity of African people. It is very eye-catching and will let you stand out from the crowd. It is a statement neck jewelry for self-confident women, who love ethnic style. This African necklace consists of colorful balls and dreadlocks felted by hand of soft merino wool. It is decorated with silk fibers and small glass beads, which makes it even more unique and artistic. As it is really decorative, it fits best with single-color clothes, giving your outfit an original look each time you wear it. To make it fit all sizes, we attach a chain extender. If you love art felt jewelry and look for something hot, colorful and with African features, this designer necklace will win your heart.
Designer necklace size & weight
Circumference: 57 cm (22.4 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Balls diameter: about 2 cm (0.8 in)
Weight: 51 g (0.11 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.