This Earth tone scarf is designed for women, who love to wear accessories in muted shades of nature. I made it by hand in wet felting technique. It consists of natural materials: merino wool, silk fabric and silk fibers. It makes it eco friendly and very nice in touch. This long nuno felt scarf is perfect for fall and winter. Silk background is almost invisible, but it makes the scarf breathable and lightweight, whereas its length gives you the possibility to wrap it a few times around your neck during colder days. Classic brown and beige tones make this accessory pretty versatile – you can wear it with many outfits from your wardrobe. This Earth tone scarf is a great choice for those of us, who want to emphasize their look with original but not too extraordinary detail. Each time you wrap in it, you will be closer to the nature.
Earth tone scarf dimensions & weight
Length: 190 cm (74.8 in)
Width: 22 cm (8.7 in)
Weight: 67 g (0.16 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (I enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.