Eco bohemian necklace made of soft and cozy merino wool in brown, beige and red. This eco-friendly fiber necklace consists of felt rope gathered into a multi strand bundle, twisted and fastened to a bronze clasp. The string is made by hands in wet felting technique and it is in fact a kind of wool dreadlock. The necklace has a few metal eyelets, so it can be easily adjusted one or two centimeters in each direction. Thanks to its natural colors this eco bohemian necklace is a beautiful piece of fashion jewelry perfect for spring and autumn.
Eco bohemian necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.