Ethnic felt necklace in boho style designed for teen. The necklace is made by hands out of felted merino wool. It consists of felt rope gathered into a multi strand bundle, twisted and fastened to a bronze clasp. This twist rope necklace has a few metal eyelets, so it can be adjusted one or two centimeters in each direction. The necklace is soft and nice to wear. Thanks to its beautiful colors and boho design this ethnic felt necklace is cool and trendy piece of teen jewelry.
Ethnic felt necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Take a deep breath before you take it in your hand. With its hooked barbs felting needle is a smart and dangerous tool for tangling fibers in the most laborious possible way.