Ethnic rope necklace in beige and brown. This felt twist necklace is made of fine and soft merino wool. It was created in wet felting technique and consists of twisted felt ropes (dreadlocks). It is one of a kind handicraft perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets this multistrand fiber necklace is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter depending on your needs. With its beautiful colors and design this ethnic rope necklace is a chic and classic piece of women jewelry.
Ethnic rope necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 63 cm (24.8 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.