Green felt bag made of merino wool and silk fabric in woodland style. This medium sized shoulder bag is finished with mulberry silk tops and little 3D volcanoes with a silk fabric on their bottoms. This designer felt bag has no seams (it was hand felted around the template) and is equipped with a blue cotton lining with a zipper and one pocket. The lining was sewn into manually, so the stitching is not visible from the outside. The strap of this shoulder bag is a strong felt rope (dreadlock).
Strap length: app. 98 cm (38.6 in)
Purse height: app. 27 cm (10.6 in)
Purse width: app. 25 cm (9.8 in)
Closure (zipper) width: app. 16 cm (6.3 in)
Weight: 200 g (0.44 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.