Felt ball necklace
This felt ball necklace consists of nine wool beads. I felt them by hand of superfine merino. Beads are natural and really soft, so you can wear them every day without the risk of any allergies or skin irritations. They are in two different sizes and thus you can choose two colors from my color chart. It gives you many options to match this necklace with your own style.
With its simple design, this necklace fits blouses, jackets and dresses, so you can use it on many occassions and in many places. It is subtle and charming neck decoration perfect for women and girls. Felted balls are attached on one side only and are free to move with your every gesture. This will give a brand new life to your casual clothes. To make it more stylish, I finish this felt ball necklace with nice jewelry chain in antique bronze color. I also attach a short extender, to let you adjust it to your size.
Choose two colors from my color chart and select them on drop-down lists. I will make this necklace for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Necklace circumference: 53 cm (21 in) plus 5 cm (2 in) extender chain
Large beads diameter: 2 cm (0.8 in)
Small beads diameter: 1.5 cm (0.6 in)
Necklace weight: 18 g (0.04 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.