Felt bangle bracelet
This felt bangle bracelet consists of three o-rings in tribal or ethnic style. Each ring is hand felted of natural merino wool, which makes these bangles eco, skin-friendly and soft. They are fully customizable and thus perfect for women, who love to shape their style. You have five wrist sizes and plenty of colors to choose from. Pick three colors from my color chart (one for each ring) and send them to me in a message or attached them in an order note. In the pictures you can see sample bangles in woodland and sunny style. I hope it will help you to create your own ones, but if you can not decide, you may consider buying a few sets to have more styling options.
Before you order this bracelet, measure your wrist as shown in the last picture and define your size. In some cases two sizes may fit, allowing you to choose tighter or looser bracelet. When you place your order, please allow a few working days for felting and drying your bracelet. I will make this nice hand jewelry for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Colors: choose three colors (one color for each ring)
Wrist size: choose from sizing guide
Bangle thickness: 1.5 cm (0.6 in)
Bangles weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.