These felt bangles have ethnic style and consist of three fiber o-rings. They are hand felted to order of fine merino wool and I will decorate them with nice silk fibers upon request. Natural materials make this hand jewelry eco, skin-friendly and nice in touch, whereas its tribal design makes it perfect for women, who love African influence in fashion. This felted bangle bracelet is fully customizable. You can choose its size, pick its color and decide, if you want it to be decorated with silk. Look at the pictures and decide, what is best for you.
To order, select your size on a drop-down list. Then choose one color for wool and one color for silk fibers (optional). Enjoy designing your own bracelet! I will felt it for you and ship as soon as possible.
Bangle thickness: 1.5 cm (0.6 in)
Bangles weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.