These felt bangles have ethnic style and consist of three fiber o-rings. They are hand felted to order of fine merino wool and I will decorate them with nice silk fibers upon request. Natural materials make this hand jewelry eco, skin-friendly and nice in touch, whereas its tribal design makes it perfect for women, who love African influence in fashion. This felted bangle bracelet is fully customizable. You can choose its size, pick its color and decide, if you want it to be decorated with silk. Look at the pictures and decide, what is best for you.
To order, select your size on a drop-down list. Then choose one color for wool and one color for silk fibers (optional). Enjoy designing your own bracelet! I will felt it for you and ship as soon as possible.
Bangle thickness: 1.5 cm (0.6 in)
Bangles weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
WINTER BREAK - ALL ORDERS PLACED BY THE END OF THE YEAR WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER JANUARY 2
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!