Felt boho necklace with twist design. The necklace is made of hand dyed, fine merino wool in turquoise, yellow and light green. It was created in wet felting technique and consists of twisted felted ribbons. This fiber ribbon necklace is one of a kind handicraft. It is perfect for autumn, winter or spring. Thanks to the clasp with metal eyelets it is fully adjustable – you can make it a few centimeters longer or shorter according to your needs. With its beautiful contrasting colors and twisted design it is a chic and showy piece of women jewelry.
Felt boho necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 65 cm (25.6 in)
Weight: 53 g (0.12 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
Our hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of our works. When you touch one of our products it is like we shake our hands and exchange smiles.