This felt cowl scarf is felted by hand of natural merino wool in apricot color. It is decorated with silk fibers and Earth-toned lines and is perfect for women, who appreciate both uniqueness and comfort – one size fits all. Thanks to many styling options and its beautiful modern design this tube shaped neck scarf is both a neckwarmer and beautiful eco accessory. You can wear it the way you want, stylize, crease, turn its irregular edges on the other side and decorate it with brooches. This fiber neck warmer is a piece of wearable art. It will wrap your neck and shoulders, warming and giving you this feeling of coziness you love.
Felt cowl scarf dimensions & weight
Height: 25 cm (9.8 in)
Upper circumference: 58 cm (22.8 in)
Lower circumference: 76 cm (30 in)
Weight: 87 g (0.19 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.