Does this felt daisy necklace look familiar to you? We designed it to recall you those summer days on a meadow, when you were making wreaths from freshly picked daisies. This floral necklace has three nice daisies, small buds and a cute leaf, all sewn to a crochet plaited stalk. With its white felted flowers it will fit nice with spring dresses and winter or autumn clothing, giving your outfit a romantic look. It can be also a perfect gift for her, especially if she has a romantic soul. This plaited necklace is made in wet felting technique of natural merino wool. Thus, it is soft and skin-friendly. We finish each piece with an antiallergic clasp and add a chain extender, to make it fit all sizes. If you love white flowers, this felt daisy necklace will be perfect for you. This flower neck jewelry will make you look beautiful, giving you back that girlish charm of good old days.
Felt daisy necklace size & weight
Circumference: 51 cm (20.1 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Flowers diameter: about 6-7 cm (2.4-2.8 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.