Felt flower necklace
This felt flower necklace is perfect for women, who love boho and romantic style. It is very feminine and it will look great with romantic maxi dresses and boho outfits. This statement necklace is suitable for all seasons except hot weather, as it consists of natural merino wool, which is lightweight and breathable. I also decorate it with silk fibers, which makes it look even more beautiful.
I make this large boho necklace by hand in felting technique. It fits all sizes, as it goes without a clasp – you just tie it on your neck, adjusting it to your needs. As you can choose colors of this necklace by yourself, it will match your style and your wardrobe. This felt flower necklace can be also a beautiful gift for someone you love. It will make every woman a real Gypsy princess.
To order, choose one color for the flowers and one color for the stalk. I will make this necklace for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Length of the stalk: 140 cm (39.4 in)
Diameter of the flowers: 14-16 cm (5.5-6.3 in)
Lenght of leaves: 13 cm (5.1 in)
Lenght of buds: 15-16 cm (5.9-6.3 in)
Necklace weight: 60 g (0.13 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.