This felt flower necklace is really beautiful and romantic piece of women jewelry. It is made by hand in nuno felting technique and consists mostly of natural merino wool in classy colors (red, black, white and gray). Its petals are decorated with red silk fabric and its leaf has a little bit of decorative silk fibers. One of the flowers and the leaf have a few glass beads, which gives them more visibility. The necklace is equipped with an anti-allergic bronze clasp and extender, so you can easily adjust it to your needs. It all makes it really stylish, perfect for women, who love art jewelry. This felt flower necklace is suitable for all seasons, as merino mixed with silk is very soft and breathable. Its sensual and romantic colors make it really impressive and eye-catching. It will be a perfect gift for birthday or anniversary. You can also give it without any occassion – she will appreciate it the most.
Felt flower necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 61 cm (24 in)
Weight: 32 g (0.07 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.