These unique felt holiday ornaments have a shape of mini Christmas trees with shiny baubles. I creat them by hand in wet felting technique. They consist of merino wool, glass beads and thread in gold color. They are long-lasting and very lightweight, which is crucial if you are going to hang a lot of them on a branch. Each tree has a loop made of linen thread that lets you attach it to your windows, doors and lamps. If you love to decorate your home before winter holidays, these hanging Xmas ornaments will be great for you. You can purchase them in cost efficient sets and give your home a bit of festive spirit. These felt holiday ornaments can be also a nice gift for someone you love, making his Christmas time really special.
I will make these mini Christmas trees to order immediately after your purchase and ship them as soon as possible with first class mail. If you need to know estimated delivery date, contact me before ordering.
On this listing you can buy 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 50 felted Christmas trees. The bigger set you choose, the lower the price per single decoration, so talk your friends and family into group shopping. You can also use Quantity field, if you want to buy more than one set.
Dimensions & weight
Height of a tree: 9 cm (3.5 in)
Weight of a tree: 3 g (0.01 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.