Felt modern necklace with twist rope design. This minimalist fiber necklace is made by hands in wet felting technique out of soft Australian merino wool. The necklace is soft and nice to wear. Perfect for any occasion. It consists of many felted ropes gathered into a multistrand bundle and twisted. The necklace has a clasp in silver color and can be adjusted a little bit in each direction. If you love one of a kind jewerly, it is made for you. Thanks to its bright colors, modern twist design and boho or hippie style it is a beautiful piece of fiber jewelry.
Felt modern necklace dimensions & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Weight: 38 g (0.08 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
They are bast fibers collected from the phloem or inner-bark of flax plants. Although linen fibers are thicker than silk ones, they look amazing on felted background.
They are fully natural short silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like soft fiber lightnings reflecting sunbeams.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interweaved with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of our most favourite decorations.
With its showering nozzle bulb sprinkler lets us control a spray of water onto our work, so that we do not flood our neighbours.