This felt poppy brooch is perfect for women, who want to spice up their wardrobe with art flower jewelry. Thanks to its feminine red color and nice shape, it will give your outfit a unique look. This red flower brooch fits with coat, jacket, dress or shawl and is perfect for any occasion. This poppy flower brooch consists of soft merino wool and silk fibers. It has one flower, one bud and two leaves. It is lightweight and nice in touch and has a safety-pin in antique bronze color. We sewn it by hand to the back of the brooch (no glue, just threads), so it looks estetic and is durable. You can easily pin this red felted brooch to your blouse, dress, bag, or even attach it to a headband or bracelet. If you like meadow flowers, you will love this piece of meadow poppy jewelry. Try it yourself or give it to someone you love – this red flower pin with poppies can be a beautiful gift for your mother, friend or sister. Flower design is always trendy, so this felt poppy brooch is a must have in every season!
Felt poppy brooch size & weight
Lenght: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Flower diameter: 9 cm (3.5 in)
Weight: 18 g (0.07 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.