This felt poppy necklace is a sensual and romantic piece of floral jewelry. It is perfect both for summer dresses and for winter or autumn clothing. It fits best with eco-friendly materials, like linen and cotton, giving you natural and beautiful look. This red flower necklace is made by hand in wet felting technique. It consists of fine merino wool and silk fibers, which are very soft and lightweight. Therefore, you will barely feel it on your skin. This long felted necklace has a big red poopy and a green stalk finished with leaf. It is designed to wrap it just once around your neck and will fit all sizes if used that way (in case you need a longer rope for more styling options, just let us know and we will make it for you). This flower neckwear is perfect for any occasion – do not hesitate to take it with you to a party or use it as a romantic jewelry on a date with your man. It will make you look stylish in every situation. This felt poppy necklace will also be a perfect gift for your sister, mother or friend, letting them feel beautiful and confident all year round.
Felt poppy necklace size & weight
Lenght: app. 100 cm (39.4 in)
Flower diameter: 12 cm (4.7 in)
Weight: 19 g (0.04 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 6 USD or spend 100 USD to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 4 USD or spend 50 USD to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Superfine merino wool is just perfect for fashion applications. With its delicacy, excellent thermal properties, strong fibers and antiallergic effect it is invaluable.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.