This felt poppy necklace is a sensual and romantic piece of floral jewelry. It is perfect both for summer dresses and for winter or autumn clothing. It fits best with eco-friendly materials, like linen and cotton, giving you natural and beautiful look. This red flower necklace is made by hand in wet felting technique. It consists of fine merino wool and silk fibers, which are very soft and lightweight. Therefore, you will barely feel it on your skin. This long felted necklace has a big red poopy and a green stalk finished with leaf. It is designed to wrap it just once around your neck and will fit all sizes if used that way (in case you need a longer rope for more styling options, just let us know and we will make it for you). This flower neckwear is perfect for any occasion – do not hesitate to take it with you to a party or use it as a romantic jewelry on a date with your man. It will make you look stylish in every situation. This felt poppy necklace will also be a perfect gift for your sister, mother or friend, letting them feel beautiful and confident all year round.
Felt poppy necklace size & weight
Lenght: app. 100 cm (39.4 in)
Flower diameter: 12 cm (4.7 in)
Weight: 19 g (0.04 lb)
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.