Felt spike necklace
This felt spike necklace has seven spikes, which make it really unique and give it an ethnic look. Colors of the spikes are customizable: you can choose one tone for all of them or select a different color for the longest spike. It is placed in the middle of the necklace and can make your piece of jewelry even more exotic and striking.
All spikes consist of natural merino wool and are very soft and nice in touch. I make them in felting technique and connect them with each other. Then I finish the necklace with decorative jewelry chain that looks like a rope. It has antique bronze color that fits with wool. I also attach a short chain extender to let you adjust this felted necklace to your size.
With an African, tribal design and colors that you choose by yourself, this felt spike necklace will let you stand out and express your own style. It is a perfect choice for women who love ethnic jewelry and natural fibers.
To order this necklace, choose colors on two drop-down lists. I will make this necklace for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Necklace circumference: 55 cm (21.7 in) plus 5 cm (2 in) of chain extender
Middle spike: 10 cm (3.9 in)
Other spikes: 8 cm (3.1 in)
Necklace weight: 17 g (0.04 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.