Felt stone necklace
This felt stone necklace consists of seven wool stones felted in different shapes and sizes. The bigest stone is in the center and two smallest ones are on both ends. Each stone is decorated with natural silk fibers, which makes it really unique and beautiful. You can choose one color for stones and one for decorative fibers, designing combination that fits nice with your clothing and style. I make this felt stone necklace by hand of superfine merino wool, so it is really soft in touch and cozy. I finish it with nice jewelry chain in antique bronze and you can adjust it to your size thanks to a chain extender. In the pictures you can see the necklace with beige stones decorated with brown silk fibers and the necklace with black wool and red silk. Take your time and choose colors best for you.
To order this felt stone necklace, choose one color for wool and one color for silk fibers. Enjoy designing your own piece of jewelry! I will felt it for you and ship as soon as possible.
Circumference: 57 cm (22.4 in) plus 5 cm (2 in) extender chain
Stones size: 3-6.5 cm (1.2-2.6 in)
Weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
Colors: choose from the last picture
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Russia, Ukraine, Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Take a deep breath before you take one of them into your hand. With tiny barbs on their edges felting needles are smart and dangerous tools for tangling fibers in the most laborious way possible.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.