We made this felt sunflower brooch for women, who are optimists and have positive attitude to life. If you have a lot of energy and like hippie style, it is for you. Thanks to its warm honey color, cheerful mood will never leave you. This yellow flower brooch is made of soft merino wool and silk fibers. It has large felted sunflower with long petals, which is attached to a stalk with cute twisted springs. We finished it with hand-sewn safety-pin in antique bronze color, which gives you a lot of styling options. You can wear this sunny jewelry when you hang out with your friends or go to a party. It will fit with dresses, jackets and coats, making a statement about your style. This felt sunflower brooch can be also a beautiful pin for your sister, mother or friend. It will help them stay joyfull in any situation.
Felt sunflower brooch size & weight
Lenght: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Flower diameter: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Weight: 14 g (0.03 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.