Felted ball necklace
This felted ball necklace consists of nine wool balls. I felt them by hand of superfine merino. Beads are really soft, which will let you to wear them on a bare skin. You can have all of them in one color or choose one of predefined palettes. It gives you many options to match this necklace with your own style.
With its traditional and casual design, this necklace fits blouses, jackets and dresses, so you can use it on many occassions and in many places. It can be elegant and simple or playful, depending on the colors you choose. Felted balls are attached on one side only and are free to move with your every gesture. This will give a brand new life to your favourite clothes. To make it more stylish, I finish this felted ball necklace with nice jewelry chain in antique bronze color. I also attach a short extender, to let you adjust it to your size.
Choose one color or palette from my color charts and send them to me in a message or write them in an order note. I will make this necklace for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Necklace circumference: 53 cm (21 in) plus 5 cm (2 in) extender chain
Beads diameter: 2 cm (0.8 in)
Necklace weight: 20 g (0.04 lb)
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
They are all natural silk fibers obtained from the cocoons of silkworms feeding on mulberry leaves. They look like fiber lightnings that reflect sunbeams.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.