Felted bead bracelet
This felted bead bracelet is a piece of eco friendly jewelry perfect for girls and women. It consists of large and small felted balls in colors of your choice, so you can easily match it with your own style. I make all the beads in felting technique and thread them on a silicone cord. This makes the bracelet durable and adjustable at the same time. Beads themselves consist of natural merino wool fibers. As these fibers are fully organic, they are skin friendly and very nice in touch. This allows you to use this felted bead bracelet every day without the risk of any allergies or skin irritations.
In the pictures you can see one color bracelet and a bracelet in two colors. You can also see how they look on the wrist. Take your time and design the bracelet that will fit with your clothes and personality. You can choose one or two colors of wool from my color chart. I will make this felted bracelet for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Wrist size: from 14.5 to 18 cm (from 5.7 to 7 inches) – if it doesn’t fit your hand, send me your wrist size and I will make a bracelet perfect for you
Small beads diameter: 1.5 cm (0.5 in)
Large beads diameter: 2 cm (0.8 in)
Bracelet weight: 15 g (0.03 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.