Felted coasters for autumn beautifully made of fine merino wool in fall colors: yellow, brown and russet. The set consists of 5 pcs: one big coaster and four small ones. It is really unique, one of a kind home or kitchen decor made by hand in wet felting technique. You can use this felted coasters during five o’clock tea with your friends or for your family dinners. They can be table runners and trivets for hot pots as well. No matter how you use them – this autumn coasters will always make your home more artistic and beautiful!
Felted coasters dimensions & weight
Large coaster: 55 x 35 cm (21.7 x 13.8 in)
Small coasters: 25 x 15 cm (9.8 x 5.9 in)
Set weight: 0.1 kg (0.22 lb)
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?
All our products are made by hands out of natural and high quality materials. It makes them soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in our store are designed to follow your dreams. We make them in different styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes
These small knots of wool are ephemeral and beautiful like a snowflakes. They are a perfect for handmade felt replacing glitter or sequins applied for other fabrics.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is perfect whenever you work on a detail and want to control wool down to the smallest fiber.
Wet felting needs a lot of water to make all the wool wet. With this watering can we can pour all around very quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers and our hands need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. It makes our products longer lasting and skin-friendly.