Felted cuff bracelet
This felted cuff bracelet is made by hand of natural merino wool. It is very nice in touch and friendly to the skin. Thanks to its simple cuff shape it is perfect for women, who love ascetic designs and simplicity. Despite its large size it is really lightweight, so you will barely feel it on your hand. This fiber bracelet is made to order in a color and size you choose. This way it is perfect for your hand and fits with your clothing. If you wish, I will also decorate it with lovely mulberry silk fibers. On the pictures you can see one color bracelet in athracite tone and purple bracelet decorated with pink silk fibers.
To order, select your size on a drop-down list. Then choose one color for wool and one color for silk fibers (optional). Enjoy designing your own bracelet! I will felt it for you and ship as soon as possible.
Bracelet width: 6 cm (2.4 in)
Bracelet weight: 7 g (0.02 lb)
WINTER BREAK - ALL ORDERS PLACED BY THE END OF THE YEAR WILL BE SHIPPED AFTER JANUARY 2
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
These small bits of wool are delicate and ephemeral like snowflakes. They are just perfect to use with handmade felt as a substitute for glitter and sequins which are applied to other fabrics.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.