Felted flower necklace
This felted flower necklace is inspired with traditional folk jewelry. It will look great with natural clothes, e.g. linen and cotton. I make it to order in the colors you choose. You can buy it for yourself or make it a natural gift for every woman. This folk necklace has five flowers with stamens, which are attached to a stalk. They are placed side by side like in a garland. Both flowers and stalk consist of soft merino wool, which makes them cozy and nice to wear. I make them by hand in wet felting process.
This flower jewelry has an antiallergic clasp. You can wear it close to the neck like a bib, but it has a chain extender that will let you adjust it to your needs. With its eye-catching flowers, this garland necklace is a piece of wearable art and what makes it really hot is that you can order it in colors you love. Depending on the colors you choose, it can be elegant, romantic or casual. Take a look at your closet and decide, which style you prefer.
To order, choose one color for the flowers and one color for the stalk. I will make this felted flower necklace for you and ship it as soon as possible.
Circumference: 51 cm (20.1 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Diameter of flowers: about 8-9 cm (3.1-3.5 in)
Weight: 41 g (0.09 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.
Needle felting is the most laborious and the most precise way of making felt. It is used whenever one works on a detail and wants to control the wool down to the smallest fiber.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.