This felted poppy necklace will fit nice with spring dresses and winter or autumn clothing, giving your outfit a romantic look. It has two large red poppies, two buds and a small poppy, which is just blooming. It has also two beautiful felt leaves attached to a green stalk. This feminine necklace is made by hand of soft merino wool, so it is fully natural and skin-friendly. We sewn its red flowers to a green stalk and decorated stalk and leaves with silk fibers giving them unique texture. The necklace has an antiallergic clasp and we add a chain extender to every piece, so it is fully adjustable fitting all sizes. With eye-catching red flowers and natural design this felted poppy necklace is a piece of wearable art. It can be a beautiful jewelry for you or for someone you love. It will make you look romantic and charming all year round.
Felted poppy necklace size & weight
Circumference: 52 cm (20.5 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Flowers diameter: about 7-8 cm (2.8-3.1 in)
Weight: 32 g (0.07 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!