This felted rose necklace is designed for woman, who loves classic. Red roses always make us feel more beautiful, so if you do not have them in your jewelry box yet, you might consider buying three lovely ones accompanied by felt leaves and attached to a braided stalk. This flower necklace is perfect for any occasion. It will fit nice with spring dresses and winter or autumn clothing, giving your outfit a feminine and romantic look. The necklace is a handmade item and it consists of fine merino wool, which makes it soft and skin-friendly. It is finished with an antiallergic clasp and we add a chain extender to every piece, letting you adjust it to your size. You can buy this felted rose necklace for yourself or as a nice floral gift for woman, who love red flowers and fiber jewelry.
Felted rose necklace size & weight
Circumference: 56 cm (22 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Small rose size: 4 cm (1.6 in)
Medium rose size: 6 cm (2 4 in)
Large rose size: 9 cm (3.5 in)
Hight in the middle of the necklace: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!