This felted rose necklace is designed for woman, who loves classic. Red roses always make us feel more beautiful, so if you do not have them in your jewelry box yet, you might consider buying three lovely ones accompanied by felt leaves and attached to a braided stalk. This flower necklace is perfect for any occasion. It will fit nice with spring dresses and winter or autumn clothing, giving your outfit a feminine and romantic look. The necklace is a handmade item and it consists of fine merino wool, which makes it soft and skin-friendly. It is finished with an antiallergic clasp and we add a chain extender to every piece, letting you adjust it to your size. You can buy this felted rose necklace for yourself or as a nice floral gift for woman, who love red flowers and fiber jewelry.
Felted rose necklace size & weight
Circumference: 56 cm (22 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Small rose size: 4 cm (1.6 in)
Medium rose size: 6 cm (2 4 in)
Large rose size: 9 cm (3.5 in)
Hight in the middle of the necklace: 17 cm (6.7 in)
Weight: 45 g (0.1 lb)
I ship worldwide except Australia. If you are from Australia and would like to purchase something from me, please, place your order in my Etsy shop. Thank you!
* International shipping: 5,50 EUR or spend 100 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland: 3,50 EUR or spend 50 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Poland: 1-2 working days,
- countries in Europe: 4-7 working days,
- countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
They are natural fibers collected from flax plants. Although they are thicker than silk fibers, they also look pretty cool on felted background.
Wool yarn – if shaggy enough – can be interwoven with merino fibers. Since it fits in perfectly with felt, it is one of my most favourite decorations.
Delicate wool fibers, just as my hands, need to be protected with a soap made of natural olive oils. This soap makes my products longer lasting and skin-friendly.