This fiber necklace is an ethnic jewelry perfect for girls who love tribal and ethnic style. It is a nice thing to have on your neck during concerts and festivals of any type. It fits nice with one-color clothes, giving every girl a unique look. I make this primitive necklace in two techniques. First, I make fiber ropes in wet felting technique. Then, I tie them with macrame knots.
The ropes consist of soft merino wool and I decorate them with beautiful silk fibers. That makes this macrame jewelry friendly to the skin and very nice in touch. With its ner or mesh design, it is also lightweight and perfect for casual use. I finish this fiber necklace with an antiallergic clasp and add a chain extender to let you adjust it to your size. If you have an ethnic soul, it will help you to express your style and nature every day!
To order this neckpiece, choose one color for wool and one color for silk fibers (optional). Enjoy designing your own necklace! I will felt it for you and ship as soon as possible.
Circumference: 47 cm (18.5 in)
Chain extender: 5 cm (2 in)
Height in the middle of the net: 20 cm (7.9 in)
Weight: 50 g (0.11 lb)
I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh and Belarus. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop. I ship my items using registered mail. Shipping rates and delivery times are as follows.
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
Thanks to its metal head with strainer, bulb sprinkler allows me to spray water onto my works in a controlled way, so that I do not flood my neighbours.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Wet felting is just rubbing wool fibers with your own hands. You had better go to the gym and exercise your muscles before you even start! Nothing can help more than strong arms.