This flower neckwear is made for women, who love hippie style. It is a sunny piece of meadow jewelry, which fits best with long summer dresses and skirts. Of course, you can wear it all year round as well – during cloudy and cool seasons it will be your ray of sun. We made this buttercup necklace of soft merino wool and silk fibers. It has big yellow flower with nicely rounded petals and long green stalk finished with cute leaf. It is designed to wrap it just once around your neck and it fits all sizes (if you need a longer one with more styling options, contact us and we will make it for you). This felted flower necklace is easy to wear and nice in touch. It is also lightweigt, so you will barely feel it on your neck. It will decorate your outfit and give it a nice hippie look. Also, if you have no idea what kind of gift will bring joy to your sister, mom or friend, this flower neckwear will make them smile for sure. With its bright colors it will remind them warm and sunny summer.
Flower neckwear size & weight
Lenght: app. 100 cm (39,4 in)
Flower diameter: 13 cm (5.1 in)
Weight: 22 g (0.05 lb)
* International shipping: 5 EUR or spend 70 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
* Domestic DPD shipping to Poland (InPost or DPD): 3 EUR or spend 30 EUR to qualify for free shipping.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
It usually takes 1-3 working days to complete and ship your order. Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- Countries outside of Europe: 7-20 working days.
- Countries in Europe: 4-7 working days.
- Poland: 1-2 working days.
Please, remember that these are only estimates and your delivery time may be slightly different, especially during a busy holiday period or when customs control occurs. If you are worried about your shipment, you can contact me at any time.
NOTICE: I ship worldwide except Albania, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine. If you are from UK, please, place your order via my Etsy shop.
How to care about felted handicraftMerino does not need to be washed as often as other types of wool. However, you may want to refresh it from time to time. Felted accessories and jewelry keep their colors and shape if hand washed gently in warm water. Here is a detailed instruction on how to care about them (we enclose it in every shipment as well):
- Wash your felt handicraft manually at about 30 Celsjus degrees using washing agents for wool.
- Dip them gently, but do not rub - otherwise they may shrink or deform.
- After washing, rinse your felt item with water of the same temperature, preferably with a rinsing liquid for wool.
- Do not wring or twist felt - remove the excess water with your hands using a towel.
- Spread out washed accessories on a towel to let them dry.
- If necessary iron your felt item using 'wool' mode or applying a low temperature.
Want to know more?I make all my products by hand out of natural and high-quality materials. As a result, they are soft, ecological and skin friendly. Accessories and jewelry available in my store are designed to follow your dreams. I make them in a variety of styles, colors and sizes, allowing you to choose your own way in fashion.
Take a look behind the scenes!
This technique is pretty similar to wet felting but items you create are more lightweight. You can make nuno felt using silk, linen or other fabric with open weave – just remember to make a mess!
In wet felting process you use some water to make wool fibers wet. With this watering can I am able to pour it quickly and efficiently.
My hands are nimble tools ensuring constant control over the quality of my works. When you touch one of my products it is like we shake hands and exchange smiles.
Pieces of natural silk fabric make my scarves more lightweight and balanced. They also add a hint of uniqueness to some of my necklaces and brooches.